 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16221
16220  |  16222
Subject:
Trans-Clear Pneumatic Cylinder (2x)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:13:23 GMT

I am searching for two of the trans-clear pneumatic cylinders that came in
the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2793c01

Anyone have two they would like to sell, or possibly trade for the yellow
version?  If you are interested in a trade, I would offer two yellow for one
trans-clear.  I have either the older or new version in yellow to trade.

Thanks for any help!
Greg