 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16188
Re: Parts packs for retired Lions Gate Models custom kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 19:55:35 GMT

OK, I have one order each for the City Park, Corner Store and Hospital.
Anyone else want to get in on this and reduce the prices? Please let me know
by Monday evening if you want in.

A quick refresher on the prices:

For one person ordering a parts pack, the price is:
Open Air Market    114.46 (60)
City Park    103.57  (45)
Victorian House    226.34   (190)
Corner Store    147.85    (95)
Schoolhouse    283.45    (245)
Factory    305.35    (270)    (black roof, not blue or grey as in original)
Hospital    392.57    (379)

If two or more people order a parts pack of the same kit, the price
per pack is:
Open Air Market    73.28   (60)
City Park    66.75    (45)
Victorian House    190    (190)
Corner Store    100.38    (95)
Schoolhouse    245    (245)
Factory    270    (270)  (black roof, not blue or grey as in original)
Hospital    379     (379)

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: