 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16172
    Parts packs for retired Lions Gate Models custom kits —Kevin Wilson
   As you may know, many of my older custom kits are now 'retired", having sold as many as the limited edition run was announced to be. You can still build them using the instructions on my Instructions CD #1, but gathering the parts (especially for (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Parts packs for retired Lions Gate Models custom kits —Kevin Wilson
   OK, I have one order each for the City Park, Corner Store and Hospital. Anyone else want to get in on this and reduce the prices? Please let me know by Monday evening if you want in. A quick refresher on the prices: For one person ordering a parts (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)