 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1724
Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 01:19:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, David Simmons wrote:

   Superb stuff that I would heartily recommend to anyone dreaming of a perfect Lego farmscape!

Word to that! I just received my menagerie from BrickForge in the mail today! My epigrammatic review goes thusly:

The teats are udderly fantastic;
The cows are mooey bueno;
The sheep are shear perfection;
And I am sow happy with my 3 little pigs:-)

Thanks, BrickForge!!

JOHN