 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1719
Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Kyle Peterson wrote:
   The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our website.

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Kyle! I’ve already placed my order:-)

To all: I saw these prototypes at Brickworld, and they are as if TLG made them themselves! (unsoliticited testimonial)

JOHN