 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1718
Subject:
BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:56:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our website. We did our best to retain the charm and features of our classic counterparts such as beveled edges, 1x2 functionality on our cows and 1x1 back stud on our sheep and pigs. The ‘clutch’ power of these animals allows them to stick to base plates or other studded surfaces pretty tight.

The bovine is designed to convert between a cow and a steer/bull by utilizing either a clip-on udder piece or a set of custom horns (both sold seperately). Fit a normal 1x2 brick, plate, tile on its back and set out to graze; or hook Old Bessie up to a hitch and plow the fields. Perhaps you’d rather saddle up a bull for some rodeo fun? White cow features a different screen printed spotted Holstien pattern on either side. Horns also fit standard ‘rod’ receptacles such as viking helmets or lightsaber hilts.

Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Kyle Peterson wrote:
   The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our website.

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Kyle! I’ve already placed my order:-)

To all: I saw these prototypes at Brickworld, and they are as if TLG made them themselves! (unsoliticited testimonial)

JOHN

Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Kyle Peterson wrote:
   The new BrickForge animals are here and available for purchase through our website.

Awesome!!! Just placed my order. Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting my animals in.

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: BrickForge Cows, Sheep & Pigs Available