 Marketplace / Auctions / 9336
Re: FA: 250 lots of MIB Lego sets 1970's 1980's Live Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:09:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Salm writes:
I have asked The Auction House to give us more lead time before the next batch
of auctions.  Hopefully they will.  They had a ton of excellent Lego items
this time and I cringe when I think how much of that was likely bought up by >some Ebay profiteers.  I guess we might see some of these MIB items appear on >Ebay soon (but I probably won't be looking).

Yeah, some of the items were REALLY nice... I wonder how much those items
went for?  I tried to submit some bids via email (and I'm in Canada), but I
didn't get any response so I guess I didn't win anything.

-Bryan