 Marketplace / Auctions / 9325
9324  |  9326
Subject:
Estate auction in Sacramento
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:27:31 GMT

Hi -

My brother-in-law called and told me about an auction happening this weekend
(July 7). I won't be able to make it, but it looks like they've got some
good stuff - might be worth checking out if you're in the area.

http://www.theaucshunhouse.com

- Paul
____________________________________

WE HAVE A VERY LARGE COLLECTION OF LEGO’S SOME FROM THE 1950’s 60’s, 70’s
AND 80’s MOST ARE STILL IN PACKAGES AND BOXES (SOME FROM GERMANY) OVER 250
LOTS::: Just to name a few: Islanders Enchanted Island and Forbidden Cove,
Pirate’s Caribbean Clipper and Lagoon Lock-Up, Fabuland, Expert Builder,
Technic’s Auto Chassis and Prop Plane, Universal Building Sets, Legoland,
Royal Knights Castle, Aquanauts Neptune Discovery Lab, Electric Monorail
Transport Base, Basic Building sets, Space Systems, Town Systems, Launch and
Load Seaport, Pre School Duplo, Dragon Master Fire Breathing Fortress,
Blacktron Message Intercept Base and Invader, Beta-1 Command Base, Futuron
Monorail Accessory Track, Castle System’s Black Monarach’s Castle, King’s
Mountain Fortress, Black Falcon’s Fortress and Camouflaged Outpost, Space
System M-Tron Mega Core Magnetizer, Particle Ionizer and Clestial Forager,
Wild West Rapid River Village, Gold City Junction and Sheriff’s Lock-Up,
Electric Systems Metroliner and Load N’Haul Railroad, Lego Star War Mos Espa
Podrace, Anakin’s Podrace and Naboo Swamp and Playmobel Zoo and more.