 Marketplace / Auctions / 10230
Re: FA: eBay - Minifigs, mostly Castle (follow up on weirdness)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:43:02 GMT

I'm not so sure. Is it possible that eBay sent the guy an e-mail on your
behalf? If this is the case, then it is probably an anti-spam measure. One
of my professors uses a similar technique to limit the number of e-mails
sent to him. Look at http://www.vetomail.com/ and decide for yourself.

Stefan.

--
---
YellowHead Studios. Where LEGO comes to life.
So, is this some kind of virus spam by someone trolling through Lugnet, • or...
what? I'm quite confused.

Alan

It is spam for sure, I wouldn't reply if I were you, that way the sender • can
check if your mailadress is in use or not.
If it's because of Lugnet.... I don't know.

Saskia