 Marketplace / Auctions / 10228
Re: FA: eBay - Minifigs, mostly Castle (follow up on weirdness)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:27:16 GMT

So, is this some kind of virus spam by someone trolling through Lugnet, • or...
what? I'm quite confused.

Alan

It is spam for sure, I wouldn't reply if I were you, that way the sender can
check if your mailadress is in use or not.
If it's because of Lugnet.... I don't know.

Saskia