 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 69
Re: LEGO Organizations in the West Houston/Katy Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, Denis Muras writes:
I currently live in the Sealy, TX area and would like to become involved in
a LEGO organization near me. I would like any information. Thanks, Big_Aggie

Hi Denis,

Welcome to the fun. As Tom said, check out the TexLUG website:
http://www.texlug.org

Since you can post here, feel free to join in the discussions here, or in
the TexLUG group:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/

Information on the March meeting will be posted at that newsgroup and on the
TexLUG website.

thanks,
TJ Avery