 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
LEGO Organizations in the West Houston/Katy Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:12:20 GMT

I currently live in the Sealy, TX area and would like to become involved in
a LEGO organization near me. I would like any information. Thanks, Big_Aggie