 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 68
Re: LEGO Organizations in the West Houston/Katy Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, Denis Muras writes:
I currently live in the Sealy, TX area and would like to become involved in
a LEGO organization near me. I would like any information. Thanks, Big_Aggie
Hi Denis,
Check out the newsgroups under Organizations/United States/Texlug!  If you
read the postings there you will see that we have a meeting planned south of
Houston on March 15 and 16!  We'd love to have you attend.  As far as I
know, there aren't any smaller local groups in your specific area.  Texlug
is a group for all Texas Lego Users, so we cover a large expanse of
territory.  We've been having most of our meetings in Austin with a few in
Houston.  There are a number of Lego People in the Houston area, so you
should be able to find some to correspond with.  I live in College Station,
so I'm between both places.
By checking out the postings, you'll also find the address to Texlug's
official webpage where you might find other information that might help you.
Texlug is a fairly new group and we've been trying to add members and grow.
It's tough, sometimes, trying to get people together when we're all spread
out so far.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.  We'd be glad to
help out anyway we can!
I hope you can make it to our next meeting!  It should be a lot of fun!
Tom