 Local / United States / South Carolina / Columbia / 21
Re: Moving to Columbia!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.col, lugnet.loc.us.sc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:02:26 GMT

Hi there!

I am here too - down in Charleston.  Rarely post but I read often. I am
mostly into trains, but love all LEGO!  Never have been able to get to
any kind of meet here in SC, GA or NC.  Oh well, I will some day!

Welcome to the Palmetto State. Come down and visit Charleston when you
get a chance.

Michael

Michael Carnell - carnellm@palmettobug.com
http://www.palmettobug.com

mmillere@knology.net (Mark & Milissa Millère) wrote in
<GM6AyH.864@lugnet.com>:

Suz,

Welcome to the Palmetto state!

Milissa and I are in Charleston, David Wertz from Columbia will be
moving here shortly.

We have been trying to get a PLUG and SCLTC or PLTC going. We figured it
would move along more once David moved here. Do you mind driving ~1.5
hours each way every now and then?

Of course, for you, Charlotte, NC is about the same distance and the
NGLTC is a little farther than that.

Thanx,

Mark Millere
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millere's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>