 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / *231 (-20)
  Re: Report on LEGO events at Philcon 2004

(...) Okay, so it took a while; but here we are: (URL) MOCPages page describing the eight Open Build MOCs> (URL) Brickshelf folder (with subfolders)> for Open Build, QuikWars, and exhibit. The pics are intentionally small for bandwidth reasons; (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Free "Story of Christmas" postcards now in NYC and Philadelphia

In case you can't get enough (URL) Brick Testament: Story of Christmas> schwag (I know I can't), there are free Story of Christmas postcards now available in the (URL) Max Racks> in restaurants, gyms, and other fine establishments all around New (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Re: Biomechancial Bricks @ Philcon 2004

(...) Your right, and that did occur to me later. I'm such a transcluding bandit. The post will fade with time. Still, I'll keep that in mind for errrr, ummm 2005! (...) LOL, too funny. Either way, you did a great job and you made me feel very (...) (19 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: Report on LEGO events at Philcon 2004

Great write up Phil, thank you! FYI- the GardenSLUG website located on a sub directory of Biomechanical Bricks is not currently online. Please refer to the GardenSLUG newsgroup: (URL) GardenSLUG> P.S. Thank you for all your hard work! e (19 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Re: Biomechancial Bricks @ Philcon 2004

(...) Oy, Eric! No trans-loading, please. We wouldn't want Philcon's host to get thrashed with all the, err, oodles of hits this will produce. Dozens and dozens, at least. (...) Aieee. Those forehead blemishes look even worse in a photo than a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Report on LEGO events at Philcon 2004

The first annual LEGO Sub-Track at the (URL) Philcon> SF convention this past weekend was a great success. Only two AFOLs contributed, but dozens of attendees participated and at least five specifically requested a return next year. Events included (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks @ Philcon 2004

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote: Ha ha, i can't sp3ll Biomechanival Brinks. e (19 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Biomechancial Bricks @ Philcon 2004

(URL) Philcon 2004 Web Site>> 67th annual Philadelphia Science Fiction Convention - Dec. 10th-12th 2004 I traveled to Philadelphia to display at Philcon along with Phillip Thorne of DevaLug. This was great fun and gave Lego Fans a presence at a Sci (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Mech and starship slideshows at Philcon SF con

I'm running the Children's Program (ages 6-12) at the (URL) SF convention this December, and I've expanded my domain to include LEGO activities (for all ages). Among them, I'm compiling topical shorts from (URL) BrickFilms>, and a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

  Report: NBC10 Tech Expo

(URL) DelVaLUG's> first public exhibit, at the (URL) NBC10 Technology & Lifestyles Expo>, was a great success. The annual Expo (#4) is organized by a local TV station and features a wide variety of vendors, nonprofits and schools – Comcast, HP, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

(...) I'll be either sending things to you or coming in. Either way, you will have my support. Joe Meno NCLUG, WAMALUG, SciBrick (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  NBC10 Tech Expo - Oct. 30th & 31st

Hey gang, Just wanted to let everyone know about an oppurtunity to display at the NBC10 Tech Expo. DelVaLUG has been invited to host a display over the weekend. I know GardenSLUG has been invited as well, but I am unsure of their participation at (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Lego gathering

(...) Arrrrrg, I can't get a ride! I have AFoL comics and club brick. I really wish I could get them to you. Any last minute ideas? Please let us know how it goes and if there are any plans for another meeting. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Lego gathering

Thursday Sep 30 2004 6pm 73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ send me personal email if you want more details pvandyke@pica.army.mil topics: First Lego League Robotics competition in Thomas Jefferson grade school challenge build (bring yellow xpod) shopping (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  DelVaLUG meeting on September 18th

To all that are interested there will be a meeting held at the King of Prussia mall on September 18th at 2:00pm. We will be meeting on the First floor in front of Macy's between the Gap and NauticaKids. Meet and Greet and of course talk Lego... Feel (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: DelVaLUG

I've just joined LUGNET, and I live in the West Chester area: some miles west of Bryan's Berwyn, and also on the SEPTA R5 line -- well, near. I'm replying separately by email, but I'm posting here just to register my interest with any passing eyes. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: DelVaLUG

Jim, Any progress on DelvaLUG? I live in Berwyn, PA. Bryan Kinkel "Jim Foulds" <jfoulds@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HuuI2r.Fys@lugnet.com... (...) Sadly, we (...) of (...) going, but (...) moved (...) DelVaLUG (...) that (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) 1. We (Nik and I) don't have a season pass to it by virtue of our Michigan's Adventure passes, and would have to pay actual money to get in, unlike Dorney Park or Cedar Point, which ARE Cedar Fair parks. 2. I prefer to patronise firms that I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) You're not going to hit the new coaster at Hershey Park? (URL) PA ~105miles, 1 1/2 drive (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  DelVaLUG

Hi gang, Well alot has changed in the past few months for my wife and I. Sadly, we are no longer living in the Mechanicsburg area. We moved to the suburbs of Philadelphia. While we were in Mechanicsburg, we tried to get a club going, but things (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact