 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 13
Re: More local Lego shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 03:40:33 GMT

I also made a circuit of some local stores this week and came up with a FOTW
at Service Merchandise on Capital Blvd in Raleigh:

    1 Imperial Outpost (6263) from the Pirates theme - box sealed but
slightly damaged
    5 Tidy Treasure (1802) polybags for 90 cents each

Also found lots of Star Wars scattered around the Triangle:

At Wal-Mart at Kildaire Farm Rd and Tryon Rd, lots of Star Wars:

    2 Tie Fighter/Y-Wing (7150)
    6 X-Wing Fighter (7140)
    several Episode 1 sets, including Droid Fighter, Naboo Swamp, Naboo
Fighter.

At Target at Cary Crossroads:

    1 Mos Espa Podrace (after I scored one for myself)
    3 Gungan Sub
    assorted other small Ep1 sets

At Western Blvd K-Mart:

    several Anakin's Podracer, plus several small Ep1 sets.

At Learning Express, at Wellington in Cary:

    several Sith Infiltrator

Build in piece,
Phil

Frank Filz wrote in message ...
Now that I built one of my finds, I thought I'd report on Saturday's and
Tuesday's Lego shopping...