 Local / United States / North Carolina / Durham / 12
  More local Lego shopping

Now that I built one of my finds, I thought I'd report on Saturday's and Tuesday's Lego shopping... I checked out some used toy stores in Raleigh. There's one on Falls of the Neuse Rd. which has a good quantity of Lego, unfortuanately, most of it is (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: More local Lego shopping

I also made a circuit of some local stores this week and came up with a FOTW at Service Merchandise on Capital Blvd in Raleigh: 1 Imperial Outpost (6263) from the Pirates theme - box sealed but slightly damaged 5 Tidy Treasure (1802) polybags for 90 (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)