 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 212
211  |  213
Subject:
User Groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:45:58 GMT

Folks,
   I know there has been quite a bit of discussion lately about user groups,
policies, membership, etc., but (and not to stir the kettle!!) I was
wondering if there is an active LUG in the twin cities that is accepting new
members.  I know I would like to do more, and I have time (maby not as much
time as I would like though :) ), space, and most important, at least what I
consider, a bunch of lego :).  Again, I intend no disrepect towards anyone
out there, I was just wondering.

Thanks
Jamie