 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 213
Re: User Groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:47:37 GMT

Jamie Dunn <cowrack@yahoo.com> wrote:

wondering if there is an active LUG in the twin cities that is accepting new
members.

The only regularly active group I'm aware of here is the GMLTC, which meets
once a week.  Unfortunately, as posted recently in .trains, we're starting
to have problems stuffing the number of people showing up into the
available space.

We did have a more general get-together almost two years ago, which would
be good to do again sometime.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/