 Local / United States / Minnesota / 168
Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

I’m also a MUP, so if you want to come by and chat about general topics of the new NXT Mindstorms set (the topics not covered by the NDA), please stop by and visit.

Will you be able to show off your NXT?

JOHN