 Local / United States / Minnesota / 167
Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:22:34 GMT

Kevin,

Oooh, bad timing.  That's the same day as the Minnesota State FLL tournament.
You should come next year and display you MOC's at the tourney.  We could have
you, me, Doug Carlson and Benton Jackson.  I wonder what other AFOL's we have in
the area?

Oh well, have fun and congrats on your MUP status.

Dean Hystad