 Local / United States / Minnesota / 166
165  |  167
Subject:
LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:36:07 GMT

Hi,

  On Saturday January 28th I will be having a local showing of some of my MOCs
at the Owatonna (indian name pronounced Oh-wah-tah-na) Arts Center in Owatonna
Minnesota.  I will be bringing mostly walkers made using RCX, micro-scouts,
micro-motors, and pneumatics.

  I'm also a MUP, so if you want to come by and chat about general topics of the
new NXT Mindstorms set (the topics not covered by the NDA), please stop by and
visit.

Kev