 Local / United States / Minnesota / 159
158  |  160
Subject:
GMLTC Q's for A's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:41:02 GMT

Howdy, I am new to lugnet and I have just moved back to the MN area after 6 yrs
in CO. I heard about the GMLTC and had a few questions.

1. How do you join GMLTC?

2. are there regular meetings?

3. if there are regular meetings how often and where?

4. is there a president or cordinator, secitary, and tresurer like in other
clubs
5. is there a cost or dues?

6. do you use the clubs bricks or your own?

7. if you use your own bricks do you get them back?

8. If you get them back how do you tell them apart from john or jane doe's
bricks
9. how many members does the GMLTC have

10. how many events does GMLTC do each year and when are they

thank you for any answers you can give