 Local / United States / Minnesota / 158
Re: GMLTC at Jackson St. Roundhouse, St. Paul, Dec. 4 and 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.org.us.tclug
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 04:33:19 GMT

I should have also mentioned that we especially invite other AFOLs to come hang
out with us at the display.  The GMLTC could use some more active members and
this is an ideal place to meet us and see if you might be interested in becoming
involved in the group.

Steve [GMLTC]