 Local / United States / Minnesota / 157

Subject:
GMLTC at Jackson St. Roundhouse, St. Paul, Dec. 4 and 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:13:52 GMT

The GMLTC will once again display its layout at the Minnesota Transportation
Museum's "Santa's Train Shop" events on Dec. 4 and Dec. 11.  We always welcome
guest trains to run on the layout so bring yours along.  Here's the full scoop
from the MTM web site (http://www.mtmuseum.org/):

Join Santa on his special Santa Express Train at the Jackson Street Roundhouse.
Meet Santa, get your picture taken with him, and spend some time checking out
the cool railroad exhibits at the Jackson Street Roundhouse. It's a great way to
celebrate the holidays!

Museum will be open 10 AM to 5 PM both days
Santa From 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM both days

Admission: $6.00 (includes the caboose ride)

Events:

Caboose Rides (every 1/2 hour)
Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club
Model Train Layouts
Pick-a-Pocket Interactive Storytime (11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:15 PM)
Photos with Santa ($5.00 when we take the picture)
Store open for shopping

Location:

Jackson Street Roundhouse
Interstate 35 E and Pennsylvania Avenue, St. Paul, MN (one block west of the
exit); follow directions for parking.

We hope to see you there!

Steve [GMLTC]

Re: GMLTC at Jackson St. Roundhouse, St. Paul, Dec. 4 and 11