 Local / United States / Maine / 181
Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.me, Maggie Cambron wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.me, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.me, Gail Meagher wrote:
My mother is soon heading off on a bus trip for a few days of shopping
in Bangor.  <snip>

Well, Lego's store locator (I didn't even know they had one of these!) lists a
KB Toys at 663 STILLWATER AVENUE, BANGOR 04401-3674. But strangely, it doesn't
find the TRU or any Wal*Marts or Targets within 50 miles (which I'm pretty sure
there are).

http://service.lego.com/storelocator/

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'd only used it to look for LEGO brand retail
stores, and being on an outdated computer the page only sort-of works a little.
Fine for other stores, not that most are listed.

And a short 5 hours south is the nearest Lego store :)

I wish.  11 hours by bus to get to Bangor (lots of stops to pick people up,
meals etc.), so my senior citizen Mother isn't likely to travel further.

DaveE

All of these stores are typical of others in their
chains though, so there shouldn't be any surprises.

Thanks for all the suggestions.  No KB, Ames, or Target in my neck of the woods.

If she wants a more Maine experience (and if she likes bargains) she should
go over the river to Marden's in Brewer.

She has discovered and loved Marden's on previous trips.

Thanks again for all the great suggestions.

Gail

Maggie C.