 Local / United States / Maine / 179
Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.me, Gail Meagher wrote:
My mother is soon heading off on a bus trip for a few days of shopping
in Bangor.  I was hoping someone familiar with the area could give me
some advice on where to look for LEGO.  She is staying at the Bangor
Motor Inn, which is near a TRU (near Stillwater and the Interstate).
Any other stores in that area?

Well, Lego's store locator (I didn't even know they had one of these!) lists a
KB Toys at 663 STILLWATER AVENUE, BANGOR 04401-3674. But strangely, it doesn't
find the TRU or any Wal*Marts or Targets within 50 miles (which I'm pretty sure
there are).

http://service.lego.com/storelocator/

TRU will probably have the best selection, I'd guess, although KayBee
occasionally has older Lego on discount. And a short 5 hours south is the
nearest Lego store :)

DaveE