 Local / United States / Maine / 180
    Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) If she is near the TRU in Bangor she's near the major shopping there. I would have her check there, as well as the Walmart which is up the hill a block or so. The other way about a block is the main part of Bangor Mall, which has (or had) the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)

        Re: LEGO shopping in Bangor? —Gail Meagher
   (...) stores, and being on an outdated computer the page only sort-of works a little. Fine for other stores, not that most are listed. (...) I wish. 11 hours by bus to get to Bangor (lots of stops to pick people up, meals etc.), so my senior citizen (...) (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.us.me)