 Local / United States / Maryland / Baltimore / * (-5)
Re: Video of B&O Museum Holiday Festival of Trains Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes wrote:
WamaLTC was at the B&O Museum in Baltimore November 23rd through the 25th, 2012.
Here is some video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2e0TLGiys

My 3 yr old had to watch this video 5 times in a row yesterday.

It's an awesome vid!

Nice layouts!

Dave K

Subject:
Video of B&O Museum Holiday Festival of Trains Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:19:48 GMT

WamaLTC was at the B&O Museum in Baltimore November 23rd through the 25th, 2012.
Here is some video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2e0TLGiys

Subject:
Gold Bricks/Pick-A-Brick in MD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 20:35:13 GMT

I just picked up the DUPLO tub with gold bricks at Be Beep in Severna Park. They also had the DUPLO bucket and the LEGO tub with gold bricks.

Unfortunately, Be Beep has taken down their Pick-A-Brick section. The person I spoke with said that PaB had been discontinued due to lack of sales, and that the PaB display had been shipped to a toy store in Boston (The Construction Site, perhaps?)

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Re: Pick-a-Brick In Maryland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robert Fries wrote:
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   I went to one of my favorite toy stores today, and they had Pick-a-Brick! The store is called Be Beep, and aside from having Pick-a-Brick, they also have a LEGO Expo every year (April 27th - May 11th this year) ...

Which location has PaB & the Expo? (Annapolis, or Severna Park?)

Thanks for the info,

Robert

Both on both counts. Although, Annapolis is a smaller store and their PaB is even smaller than Severna Parks.

Pat Bunn (former BeBeep employee and frequent LEGO Expo Exhibitor)

Re: Pick-a-Brick In Maryland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   I went to one of my favorite toy stores today, and they had Pick-a-Brick! The store is called Be Beep, and aside from having Pick-a-Brick, they also have a LEGO Expo every year (April 27th - May 11th this year) ...

Which location has PaB & the Expo? (Annapolis, or Severna Park?)

Thanks for the info,

Robert

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact