 Local / United States / Kentucky / *87 (-5)
Re: Meeting report?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Ben Roller writes:
Hey Guys, how was the meeting this past weekend?  I wasn't able to make it
and meant to post one way or another when I found out, but forgot.

So, how was it?  What did ya guys do?

Ben Roller

The meeting was fun.  We talked about Legos, and did some trading.  I took
the large castle I'm working on and a tape with my city and other mocs on
it.  I was able to see Scott and Lindsay's collection.  Hopefully you and
Scott will be able to attend the next meeting.

Subject:
Meeting report?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:15:15 GMT

Hey Guys, how was the meeting this past weekend?  I wasn't able to make it
and meant to post one way or another when I found out, but forgot.

So, how was it?  What did ya guys do?

Ben Roller

Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 01:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, K. Scott Walker, Jr. writes:
Hey guys,

Sunday at 2:00 will be fine.  If you make it here earlier, we'll be here.
We're going to go through our stuff tonight and pull out what we would like
to trade.  After hearing what Jason has to bring, I have a feeling we might
have less.  Hopefully, we have some stuff that you would want...remember,
we're only collectors for three years so we might not have as big a pile. : )

Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you.

Scott And Lindsay

We missed you at the meeting Scott (Thomas).  Hope you are okay.  We still
had a good time, but it would have been nice if you made it.  Hopefully, you
can make the next meeting.

Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 23:35:57 GMT

Hey guys,

Sunday at 2:00 will be fine.  If you make it here earlier, we'll be here.
We're going to go through our stuff tonight and pull out what we would like
to trade.  After hearing what Jason has to bring, I have a feeling we might
have less.  Hopefully, we have some stuff that you would want...remember,
we're only collectors for three years so we might not have as big a pile. : )

Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you.

Scott And Lindsay

Re: Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 13:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Scott E. Thomas writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Jason Grant writes:
<snip>
Either is fine with me, with enough notice.  I think we have to stick with
Sunday now though.  Looks like Scott (other one) won't be back until Sat
afternoon.  We do need to decide on a time though.

Agreed.  It's about a 3-4 hour drive for me, and since Lexington's in the
Eastern time zone, I'll lose an hour coming up there.  I was thinking about
leaving here at 9 A.M., so that should put me in there around 2 P.M.

How's this sounding?

Scott
Member 718

That will work for me.  I'm sure we'll get there a little before or after
since we've never gone there before.  I'm bringing all my loose Legos
(pieces that aren't any structures yet).  So that is about ten large tubs,
so we can trade.  I'm also bringing the castle and windmill.  The castle is
large (size of a card table) so there isn't any room left for the the rest
of the stuff (city, artic, pirate).  So I filmed it with a video camera and
took alot of pics.  So I guess we'll plan on being there around 2pm.  See
you there.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact