 Local / United States / Kentucky / 78
Re: Meeting report?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 01:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky, Ben Roller writes:
Hey Guys, how was the meeting this past weekend?  I wasn't able to make it
and meant to post one way or another when I found out, but forgot.

So, how was it?  What did ya guys do?

Ben Roller

The meeting was fun.  We talked about Legos, and did some trading.  I took
the large castle I'm working on and a tape with my city and other mocs on
it.  I was able to see Scott and Lindsay's collection.  Hopefully you and
Scott will be able to attend the next meeting.