 Local / United States / Kansas / 57
Re: Newswatch: Fifth Legoland Park in Kansas City area in 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:06:08 GMT

I think that a better spot in the midwest would be near the major population
centers.  That would be near the Great Lakes.  I think an ideal location would
be near Cedar Pointe Amusement Park near Sandusky Ohio on Lake Erie.  It would
be within a few hours drive of the major population centers of Illinois,
Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Ontario (over 50 million
people within a 4-5 hour drive).  And it would be near Sea World of Ohio, as
well as Cedar Pointe Amusement Park (which has the most roller coasters in the
world).

And best of all, for me it would only be a 2 hour drive from Detroit!  ;-)

Gary Istok