Re: FOTD 4560 + X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, David Simmons writes:
Toy Go Round yields another find.  #4560/4561 Railway Express, 99.9%
complete for $92 and an X-wing, also 99% complete for $20.  Not bad.  Some
fantastic parts for such a crappy train design.  Mike P., Tom S., and
Zonker, I will be sending out e-mails later today or tomorrow about our
trades.  Sorry to take so darn long.  This blasted job thing keeps getting
in the way!    :-)

Dave

I got a copy of 4561 with the speed controller at the salvation army for 50%
off. it was open but contained all of the pieces, including a speed regulator
(which is almost worth as much as what i paid for it).  the set had target
stickers all over it, apperently the set got opened in the store and target had
no other way to sell it so they gave it away to salvation army....I haven't been
back to the salvation army recently even though the clerk said they got legos in
there often....

Mike