Re: Znap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 00:07:01 GMT

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
The Sunnyvale TRU now has Znap.
Two small sets, a $10 set,
three different $20 sets, and a $30 set.
Quantities were good.
Too bad the BOGO50% is over.

/Eric McC/

The Emeryville TRU had a good selection last week during the BOGO50 sale, so i
got a $29.95 set with a 9volt motor, figuring that $22.50 isn't too bad for a
motor set....

I think the better time to post that information would have been
last week!  I didn't get any replies to my previous request
for information...

Btw, did you know 2 out of 3 of the $20 sets also have 9V motors?
I noticed a difference, though.  The battery boxes for the $20
sets are the smaller ones that take a 9V battery.  The battery
box for the $30 set is the larger one that takes AA cells.

I'm really looking forward to putting these together!

/Eric/