Re: FOTD 4560 + X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:32:26 GMT

From: Eric McCarthy <eric@reasoning.com>
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: Re: FOTD 4560 + X-Wing
Date: Tue, Apr 25, 2000, 11:29 AM

I would have to disagree that the used 4561 for $92 is a good deal.
These were regularly available new for less than that from a couple
of online companies (KBkids, ToySmart) as well as at Targets after
Christmas.  In fact, there are even some new ones that have sold
on eBay recently for between $86 and $91.

Yup. I got my 4561 from Toysmart for $72.

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130
ICQ: 39423705