 Local / United States / California / 72
Re: Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Tim Strutt wrote:

Looks like I'll be heading to LL CA for the Aug 7-8 weekend.
I'll be staying over at a friend's place (from Ottawa) in LA, and then he's
going to accompany me to LL CA on Saturday. Not sure what time we'll arrive,
but I'll be carrying a cell, so I'll email you Mat for your cell number.
Hopefully I can hit the Glendale store on Sunday before heading back up
to the Bay Area.
Is the Anaheim store actually inside the Disneyland Park, or outside the park?
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt

I will have to see what I am doing that weekend closer to the date - I will try
to keep it clear ;)

The downtown Disney (Anaheim) store is outside the park, there is a shopping
area they have set up and it is in there (different parking also, the signs will
point you in the correct direction).

see if this link works for you:
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlr/detail/store?id=LEGOImaginationCenterShoppingPage

Mark P