 Local / United States / California / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
Visit to Northern California and possibly LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:05:01 GMT

I am going to Northern California for training from July 26-August 13, and
would love to meet up with some AFOL's if there are any meetings or shows
going on in that timeframe. I'm not sure what my weekday hours will look
like for training, but I'll be staying in Newark, and could probably arrange
a vehicle to get to a meeting in the Bay Area some evening or weekend.

Also, are there any Pick-A-Brick locations or good LEGO shopping locations
in Northern California?

I also hope to make it to LEGOLAND California for one of the weekends in
that timeframe, July 31-Aug 1 or Aug 7-Aug 8. Anybody else planning to be
there either of those weekends?

Play well.

Tim Strutt
ParLUGment