 Local / United States / Alabama / * (-5)
Subject:
It's time for a DixieLUG meeting - July 14th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:56:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on July
14, 2007. Come and join us, talk some LEGO, show off some MOCs.

Date and Time:
Saturday July 14, 2007
1:00pm to 4:00pm EDT

Get Directions:
http://tinyurl.com/2wqaw4

for more information on Dixielug, feel free to join our Yahoo Group at:

-Jason

Subject:
It's meetin' time...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:57:49 GMT

Looks like I will be hosting the next DixieLUG meeting at my home in Marietta, GA on Saturday March 4, 2006.

DATE: Saturday, 4 March 2006 TIME: 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Time, for those of you in AL) PLACE: Jason’s House (2421 Prince Howard Trail, Marietta, GA 30062)

Current plans for the gathering include:
  1. Bring any MOCs you want to show off (moonbases, etc).
  2. Planning for the upcomming BrickSouth & FFL Event
  3. Maybe another ‘part out’ of a set?
  4. Miscellaneous brick sorting/trading/etc.
  5. Dinner out afterwards, TBD
Others are welcome to follow up on this thread withanything else

Subject:
Janurary club meeting will be Janurary 29, 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:42:19 GMT

The Janurary club meeting will be Janurary 29, 2005 and will be in Rockmart, GA
at Mark's new home (only 2 days old).  See the Yahoo Group for more details.

Subject:
DixieLUG Meeting - September 18, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:49:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There seems to be enough positive response even after Brickfest, so lets do
this! :-) We'll have a DixieLUG meeting this month!

Where: Jason Whittenburg's house (Smyrna, GA)
When: Saturday September 18, 2004 - 1:00pm EDT
Directions: http://jasonwhittenburg.com/directions

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others,
meet new people, swap parts, part of a set, talk about doing another
show, hang out, and talk about LEGO.

information.

Subject:
DIXIELUG meeting, 24 April 2004 in Auburn, AL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 22:19:12 GMT

We'll have a DixieLUG meeting at my place (if anyone shows up [grin]:

Where: Eric Harshbarger's house; Auburn, AL (email me for directions)
When: 24 April 2004, starting around 11am... going till 5 or 6 pm or so
Agenda: I don't care... anything. Bring stuff down to show off...
discuss plans for Brickfest 2004, etc

I don't have anything new to show off really (except a partially built
mosaic of the Fort Worth Skyline). What I REALLY what is to rummage thru
  minifig parts (yes, minifig parts). I have a need for many basic
minifig items:

- waiter torsos, black arms and legs, plain expression faces.

I would like to casually trade for the pieces, and would happily rummage
for hours through folks' minifig collections if they have some they
don't really want.

Folks are welcome to look through my collection for trade possibilities
and such.

Anyway... if you are sure you will come down, please respond to this
post, so I have an idea who might show up. I'll be at my place all of
that day either way, but if no one responds definitely, then I'll not
really be expecting anyone.

Cheers,

Eric Harshbarger

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact