 Announcements / 2681
2680  |  2682
Subject:
DixieLUG Meeting - September 18, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:49:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There seems to be enough positive response even after Brickfest, so lets do
this! :-) We'll have a DixieLUG meeting this month!

Where: Jason Whittenburg's house (Smyrna, GA)
When: Saturday September 18, 2004 - 1:00pm EDT
Directions: http://jasonwhittenburg.com/directions

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others,
meet new people, swap parts, part of a set, talk about doing another
show, hang out, and talk about LEGO.