 Local / United States / *13554 (-5)
Re: Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Nate Jacobs wrote:
   Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate

And it’s appreciated!

Love the pics! I’m getting ‘show withdraw’ ‘cause I haven’t done a show since BrickFete last July so I’m kinda really missing hanging out amongst fantastic builds!

Thanks for satiating my need for beautiful displays!

Take care,

Dave K

Subject:
Cactus Brick Display at Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 04:46:24 GMT

Cactus Brick displayed this weekend at the Tucson Toy Train Meet and Show. Here are some pictures of the layout.

First post here in seven years. I saw Ahui Herrera’s post and Dave’s reply so I thought I would add add something to LUGNET again after all these years.

-Nate

Re: Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Hi those of you who still lurk on Lugnet..

We will be visiting LEGOLAND Florida during the middle of January for 1 day, And
I remember hearing about a Buy an adult ticket get a kids ticket free
deal/coupon years ago. Does anyone know if that still exists? Or does anyone
know of any other deals Besides CAA/AAA discounts.

Jeff VW

Posting to my own post...

<https://secure4.gatewayticketing.com/legolandflorida/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=mcdonalds&C=mcdonalds>

I found my answer on retailmenot.com

Jeff VW

Subject:
Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:54:08 GMT

Hi those of you who still lurk on Lugnet..

We will be visiting LEGOLAND Florida during the middle of January for 1 day, And
I remember hearing about a Buy an adult ticket get a kids ticket free
deal/coupon years ago. Does anyone know if that still exists? Or does anyone
know of any other deals Besides CAA/AAA discounts.

Jeff VW

Re: Video of B&O Museum Holiday Festival of Trains Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md.bal, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 17:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes wrote:
WamaLTC was at the B&O Museum in Baltimore November 23rd through the 25th, 2012.
Here is some video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2e0TLGiys

My 3 yr old had to watch this video 5 times in a row yesterday.

It's an awesome vid!

Nice layouts!

Dave K

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact