 LEGOLAND / 466
Re: Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Hi those of you who still lurk on Lugnet..

We will be visiting LEGOLAND Florida during the middle of January for 1 day, And
I remember hearing about a Buy an adult ticket get a kids ticket free
deal/coupon years ago. Does anyone know if that still exists? Or does anyone
know of any other deals Besides CAA/AAA discounts.

Jeff VW

Posting to my own post...

<https://secure4.gatewayticketing.com/legolandflorida/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=mcdonalds&C=mcdonalds>

I found my answer on retailmenot.com