 LEGOLAND / 465
    Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets —Jeff Van Winden
   Hi those of you who still lurk on Lugnet.. We will be visiting LEGOLAND Florida during the middle of January for 1 day, And I remember hearing about a Buy an adult ticket get a kids ticket free deal/coupon years ago. Does anyone know if that still (...) (10 years ago, 13-Dec-13, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Does anyone know of Discounted Legoland Tickets —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Posting to my own post... <https://secure4.gat...mcdonalds> I found my answer on retailmenot.com Jeff VW (10 years ago, 13-Dec-13, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.us.fl)