 Local / Sverige / 505
Re: Lego Mindstorms in Swedish television
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 05:56:21 GMT

Thanks, I'll look at it the 29'th!

And shouldn't this be in .robotics, too?

--Tobias

Anders Isaksson wrote:

Today (Tuesday 19 Sep) the Swedish TV-program "Hjärnkontoret" ("Brain
Office"?) showed quite a bit of Mindstorms robots.

It was from the University of Aarhus (Denmark), where Henrik Lund (did I get
the name right?) showed a lot of robots. Very impressive were he football
players, and the football field! A _lot_ of minifig spectators all around the
arena, and they could even do "The Wave"!

Also shown were some robots traversing a maze (painted on the ground), and
some robots that could "make faces" at you.

Of course, the _most_ impressive thing (for me, at least) was the supplies of
Lego pieces - I wish I had that supply, and a lot of time...

For the Swedes that missed it: You can see it again Sep 29.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm