 Local / Portugal / 1649
1648  |  1650
Subject:
Heavy Water
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:04:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Em português no meu blog em: http://legoficina.blogs.sapo.pt/100086.html

Finnaly i managed to finnished this MOC: Heavy Water Mill. I begun this project back in June, but with work, family and holidays i didn’t have the time.

Compose by a waterfall, house with water mill, is encircled with vegetation. This is the first stage of a bigger project. Although to be situated in a medieval/fantasy world, this part has nothing of fantasy and it could be easily adapted for a modern time.

His size is 40 for 64 studs and I don’t have the minim the idea of how many parts it has, but with all the certainty it exceeds the thousand. The mill is motorized through a micromotor (5119) and a 9V train speed regulator. The rise technique is GMLTC lattice.

Beyond the vegetation, I tried also to give some prominence to the fauna with some species. We have snakes, rats, owl, spiders and sheeps. For residents of the mill I chose a couple with two children and all have that to participate in the tasks, to provide the necessities at the home.

The details had been thought and tried in various ways, i like particularly of the windows of roof and the bridge, both made by Luis. I also detach the oil lamps, the windows, porch and the vegetation. Luis was a valuable and permanent aid, I am trully thankful, but sometimes i wanted to strangle him Wink To Pedro Silva all my thanks for the advices.

Brickshelf folder. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=206792

Brickshelf folder with building images: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=199392

Post on the portuguese LEGO hobby newsgroup. http://forum0937.miniancora.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Let me know what you think!