 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3554
    Heavy Water —Tânia Baixinho
   (URL) Em português no meu blog em: (URL) Finnaly i managed to finnished this MOC: Heavy Water Mill. I begun this project back in June, but with work, family and holidays i didn't have the time. (URL) Compose by a waterfall, house with water mill, is (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

        Re: Heavy Water —David Gregory
     (...) I love the tiny gable window in (URL) this picture>. Great building techniques and detail all around. David (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Heavy Water —Nathan Todd
    Very nice! I like the bundle of wood, mass of vegetaion, and especially the small dormer- very creative! I also am very partial to string as railings, it is not used enough. Great to see a 'simple' scene executed so well with such detail. Thanks (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, FTX)