 Local / Polska / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
S@H - odpowied¼ od Jana Beyera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pl
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:36:24 GMT

Witam,

W³a¶nie dosta³em odpowied¼ od Jana Beyera- community managera na Niemcy.
Wydaje siê, ¿e nie nale¿y sobie zbyt wiele obiecywaæ....

--mk

Dear Michal,

Thank you for your email. I have asked Shop@Home and here you get the
answer from them:

We are always looking into possibilities to expand our SAH markets. As
you might have seen
+we expanded our SAH market last year with Italy and are now servicing
17 countries (plus US
+and Canada which brings the total of countries up to 19).   Our
decisions to open a new
+country are linked to the market place, the resource we have available
and the potential
+growth and the work involved in setting a new country up in the system.

So this says not much but the time will show. Hope this is enough for
you and I think it is
+really great that there are AFOL´s in Poland too. Do you have some
pictures from own
+creations? I will love to see them.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Kind regards, med venlig hilsen, mit freundlichen Grüssen

Jan Beyer
Project manager, LEGO Community Development