 Local / Italia / 9253
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Carlo Ottolina writes:
"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
Is the inside of the train fully detailed (bunks, seats, tables)? What is
the behaviour of the cars on turns?

My wife (NNLS: Near NLS) did the details in my wagon.

That's what they all say... noone likes LEGO *until* it is caught at 2 a.m.
looking for a gray tile in a dark room... (beware, your wife may be getting
crazier for LEGO than you!)  :-D

The behaviour on turns was surprisingly good: the cars never derailed, well,
ehmm, at least not without uman intervention ;-))

Naughty!  :-P

The long cars (48 stud) have a lot of problem on "S" turns. We used
asymmetricals boogies to keep the distance between pins at a minimum.

What are those? I mean, how are they built? Does one need to use them for
*any* long car? Do they solve the problem alone, or do they need
complimentary measures?

Pedro