 Local / Italia / 9230
Re: Zwolle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:52:00 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
news:GLH4op.28B@lugnet.com...
Ciao, Mario!

Your description of the quest for the Zwolle site is amazing!
I am still laughing... you wouldn't by any chance be a comedian, no?
:-P
Serious, now: Spain is worse. Whenever I try to bypass a city, I end up
right in the centre of it... a real bummer!
Please don't forget to post something in .loc.pt when you have pics/films • of
the gathering. I and the gang from PLUG are really looking forward to know
about this meeting, so that we can get ideas for our own (smaller!)
reunions. Besides, we get the chance to see the artwork you guys took to • The
Netherlands... *hopefully re-built by then* !

Ciao Pedro,
una parte delle foto sono su BrickShelf.

Cheers
Carlo
Lugnet Member #24