 Local / Israel / *191 (-20)
Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:56:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   My new LEGO model - based on the St. Saviour Church which is in Jerusalem

Hope you gonna like it :-)

I thought I recognized that church! (the tower, specifically) I know it as the “Lutheran Church of the Redeemer”. I’ve actually been in it many times:-) I do like it; Well done!

JOHN

Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Arnon wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   My new LEGO model - based on the St. Saviour Church which is in Jerusalem

Hope you gonna like it :-)

Really really nice work!!

Inspiring to see some people in Israel are so creative :-)

Thanks a few new ones will be added shortly

Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 22:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Harris wrote:
   Very nice work. Keep ‘em coming.

Thanks glad to hear it:)

Re: any idea how to revive this place up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.il, Yorai Shaoul wrote:
   Hi mybe a Trial truck competition could be held?!
  • Truck Trial-A competition where the contestants build their own off-road truck. It should be able to complete a race including very hard obstacles and steep slopes.
You can see some trucks at my website: http://yoraish.wordpress.com/

Wow, very nice creations you have there! I was away for a long time and now I see I missed some great creations...

These NXT motors and the remote seem awesome... how do you recommend getting it here in Israel?

Have I answered it already? not sure.... anyway, I bought it through the LEGO co. education store at Rosh Ha’Ain but I dont know if they sell them now.

Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:35:27 GMT

Very nice work. Keep ‘em coming.

Re: any idea how to revive this place up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:41:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Yorai Shaoul wrote:
   Hi mybe a Trial truck competition could be held?!
  • Truck Trial-A competition where the contestants build their own off-road truck. It should be able to complete a race including very hard obstacles and steep slopes.
You can see some trucks at my website: http://yoraish.wordpress.com/

Wow, very nice creations you have there! I was away for a long time and now I see I missed some great creations...

These NXT motors and the remote seem awesome... how do you recommend getting it here in Israel?

Re: St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   My new LEGO model - based on the St. Saviour Church which is in Jerusalem

Hope you gonna like it :-)

Really really nice work!!

Inspiring to see some people in Israel are so creative :-)

Re: any idea how to revive this place up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 11:55:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi mybe a Trial truck competition could be held?!
  • Truck Trial-A competition where the contestants build their own off-road truck. It should be able to complete a race including very hard obstacles and steep slopes.
You can see some trucks at my website: http://yoraish.wordpress.com/

Subject:
St. Saviour Church - Jerusalem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:13:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My new LEGO model - based on the St. Saviour Church which is in Jerusalem

Hope you gonna like it :-)

Re: Display in Canion Hazahav
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Yaron Dori wrote:
Not sure if any of the Israeli members are still here but anyway
there suppose to be a LEGO display tomorrow (12-14/11) in Canion Hazahav
hopefully I'll upload photos afterward

Yaron

well all I can say in one word it was POOR
really waste of time

You didn't miss anything

Subject:
Display in Canion Hazahav
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:54:00 GMT

Not sure if any of the Israeli members are still here but anyway
there suppose to be a LEGO display tomorrow (12-14/11) in Canion Hazahav
hopefully I'll upload photos afterward

Yaron

Subject:
New Technic Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 04:55:58 GMT

Hi,

In an effort to clear up a little space I’ve decided to sell a few Technic sets that I have two copies of.

All the sets are New and with their boxes. (NIB)
(This means that they haven’t been opened and the pieces are in their little plastic bags)

8448 Street
Sensation 8448 Street Sensation

1408 parts
Including 2 Hydraulic pistons

8880 Super Car 8880 Super Car

1343 parts

8462 Tow Truck 8462 Tow Truck

773 parts
Including 3 Pneumatic Cylinders, 2 Air tanks, Large Turntable

8485 Control
Center II 8485 Control Center II

1063 parts
Including 3 Motors, Technic Control Center, Lego 9V Power Adaptor

8417 Mag Wheel
Master 8417 Mag Wheel Master

315 parts

8482
CyberMaster 8482 CyberMaster

893 parts
Including CyberMaster Unit, Motor, 3 Touch Sensors, RF Transmitter

Most of these sets are among the best Technic sets of all times IMHO, and as far as I know very hard to get.
See what other people thought of them in this Best Technic Sets of all time Poll (set up by me 3 years ago)

I’d like to sell the sets to an Israeli AFOL - I don’t want to hassle with a bricklink account, shipping such big sets overseas, transferring money etc...
For the buyer there are also the benefits of not paying taxes & shipping and also being able to see what you get before you buy it (assuming you don’t live in Eilat...)

Prices:
Once you’ll contact me I’ll check what are the prices in Bricklink & eBay and set a price according to that.
Since I don’t want to hassle with opening a bricklink account, I’ll set the price lower than the average bricklink price.
To get a general idea of the range of the price you can check Bricklink and eBay for the going prices. (note that I’m selling new sets)

bricklink search: 8448
bricklink search: 8880
bricklink search: 8462
bricklink search: 8485
bricklink search: 8417
bricklink search: 8482

Contact me using my email (above) or at david_arnonNO@SPAMemail.com

These are wonderful Technic sets and I’m sure that if you’re a Technic or Mindstorms fan you’ll enjoy them very much.

- David
Lugnet #438

p.s. If you’re missing a certain Technic piece I might also be able to help (if you are willing to come to Jerusalem to pick it up and pay bricklink prices).

Re: FLL coming to Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Alan wrote:
A pilot FIRST Lego League tournament is being held at the ORT Hermelin College
in Netanya on the 15th of June. 22 teams from all over Israel will participate.
Lego enthusiasts are invited to attend.

FIRST Israel is planning on full participation in the 2005 FLL season that
starts in mid-September.

For more information please e-mail me at alanggreen@yahoo.com

Alan
FLL Israel

I wanted to come but couldn't

can you please upload some pictures from the event and tell a bit what the event
included?

Thanks

Yaron

Subject:
FLL coming to Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 10:08:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.il, Yaron Dori wrote:
I wondered if some1 got any relevent news or ideas to how us as an Israeli
group who loves LEGO can revive this fourm

any suggestions are welcome

Yaron

A pilot FIRST Lego League tournament is being held at the ORT Hermelin College
in Netanya on the 15th of June. 22 teams from all over Israel will participate.
Lego enthusiasts are invited to attend.

FIRST Israel is planning on full participation in the 2005 FLL season that
starts in mid-September.

For more information please e-mail me at alanggreen@yahoo.com

Alan
FLL Israel

Subject:
any idea how to revive this place up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 13:51:42 GMT

I wondered if some1 got any relevent news or ideas to how us as an Israeli group who loves LEGO can revive this fourm

any suggestions are welcome

Yaron

Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:35:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.town, Yaron Dori wrote:
   OK, maybe an old news though

I’ve just purchased the EL AL (Israel) version of 4032 and wanted to share some pictures

Yaron Dori

Hi all

I’m selling one of the ELAL planes on EBay (I’ll try to get some more but not to sure yet).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5921611069

Yaron Dori

ATTN: GIL FARAN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:16:22 GMT

Hi Gil!

Could you please e-mail me at Duck360198@aol.com?  Thank you! :-)

Brendan

Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 11:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Gil Faran wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Yaron Dori wrote:
   OK, maybe an old news though

I’ve just purchased the EL AL (Israel) version of 4032 and wanted to share some pictures

Yaron Dori

hello

Maybe I will get some of this set. what you all think will be fair price (it cost 19$ on the airline).

thanks Gil

I would pay up to $40 plus shipping. Send me an e-mail if any of you want to sell.

Thanks, Benjamin Medinets

Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Yaron Dori wrote:
   OK, maybe an old news though

I’ve just purchased the EL AL (Israel) version of 4032 and wanted to share some pictures

Yaron Dori

hello

Maybe I will get some of this set. what you all think will be fair price (it cost 19$ on the airline).

thanks Gil

Re: 4032 - EL AL Promo Airplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Yaron Dori wrote:
   OK, maybe an old news though

Hi Shiri,

Wrong Dori, JM! :D

Shiri hasn’t participated on Lugnet for a while... :( even though she is still in Israel.

If anyone gets dibs on this excellent plane from Israel, it should be me (tongue-in-cheek). ;)

Benjamin Medinets

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact