 Local / Israel / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
FLL coming to Israel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 10:08:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.il, Yaron Dori wrote:
I wondered if some1 got any relevent news or ideas to how us as an Israeli
group who loves LEGO can revive this fourm

any suggestions are welcome

Yaron

A pilot FIRST Lego League tournament is being held at the ORT Hermelin College
in Netanya on the 15th of June. 22 teams from all over Israel will participate.
Lego enthusiasts are invited to attend.

FIRST Israel is planning on full participation in the 2005 FLL season that
starts in mid-September.

For more information please e-mail me at alanggreen@yahoo.com

Alan
FLL Israel